The Kerradeco Scotch panel by Vox is a truly unique panel featuring a fabric texture tartan pattern. The panel really creates a stand out feature wall.
The panels come in packs of 4 covering a total area of 1.2m x 2.7m
Dimensions Per Panel
- Length: 2.7m
- Width: 30cm
- Depth: 9mm
About the Kerradeco Range
The Kerradeco range use the highest quality digital printing to ensure natural mineral effects in keeping with the highest standards and latest trends of interior decor. The Kerradeco range are solid panels using the unique Kerracore technology.
What is Kerracore
KERRADECO is a composite manufactured in accordance with KERRACORE technology. The base of its composition is specially designed polymer material, enriched with mineral additives.
- Special modifiers used in the newest foaming technology ensure an exceptional uniformity and density of cellular base – it translates to perfect utility properties
- Coloured with the highest quality dyes (Cool Pigments)
- Hard, resistant to impact and scratches
- Finished with thermally pressed pattern of realistic and natural appearance
- High quality digital printing
- Protected by varnish hardened by means of UV rays
The straps on the bottom of KERRADECO panels – thanks to their use, the finished product is characterised by very good mechanical properties and dimensional stability
The Vox Kerradeco panels are quick and easy to install.
- No need for wall surface preparation
- Conventional carpentry tools usage
- Easy to cut, no dust
- Connecting panels:
- tongue and groove joint system
- long and short side connection (FB 300 135 cm)
- Do-it-yourself installation (long boards, tongue and groove joint system, simple finishing trims)
- Can be installed using the finishing trims or without.
- adhesive installation – only on stable base (concrete, tiles, plaster- cardboard panels) (1)
- frame mounting – reduces curvature of the walls (2)
Does not emit toxic fumes into the atmosphere